WRDS does not have this data. Moreover, First Call has not updated it since 2001 and therefore are not marketing it anymore.
Articles in this section
- Thomson Reuters Role Codes
- First Call: Inclusion of Conference Call Data
- "Target Price" Data removed from WRDS
- Thomson Reuters Cleanse Codes
- Handling Observations with the Same DCN and SEQNUM
- Thomson-Reuters Mutual Fund Holdings: Net Asset Values (NAV) for Closed-end Funds
- What is PERMKEY in Thomson Reuters Ownership Datasets (Thomson Institutional 13f, or Mutual Funds)?
- Do you have institutions declaring their bond ownership in the 13f data?
- I read in a paper that the authors obtained Price Target from First Call for the period 1996 to 2000. Is this data in the First Call or IBES databases on WRDS? DUPLICATE
- I find cases in the Thomson (Thomson Reuters) institutional holdings data where the total number of shares held by institutions for a company exceeds the total number of shares outstanding for that company. Why?