The IBES sample program act.SAS reads the IBES file named ACT. This file has data adjusted for stock splits. The IBES file that has unadjusted data is named ACTU.
Articles in this section
- Joining IBES Adjustment Split Factor with the Detail History File
- What does a "0" Code for an Analyst represent?
- Getting LTG Estimates from IBES
- Data Item "actual EPS": Reported or Restated Data
- ADRs and Canadian Firms Covered in IBES
- IBES Estimate Flag (ESTFLAG)
- Distinguishing between Investment Bank Firms and "Independent Research" Firms
- Finding Information about the Number of Shares Outstanding (IBES)
- Converting IBES Industry Codes to SIC Codes
- Meaning of the Analyst Codes in IBES International Data