Thomson decided to stop collecting the First Call "Target Price" data in 2004 and they no longer produce and support this dataset. In sum, the "Target Price" data is no longer licensed for research use and hence was removed from WRDS. For details on this decision, you will need to contact Thomson Reuters. Their contact information is available on the WRDS website at Vendor Support Contacts.
Articles in this section
- Thomson Reuters Role Codes
- First Call: Inclusion of Conference Call Data
- "Target Price" Data removed from WRDS
- Thomson Reuters Cleanse Codes
- Handling Observations with the Same DCN and SEQNUM
- Thomson-Reuters Mutual Fund Holdings: Net Asset Values (NAV) for Closed-end Funds
- What is PERMKEY in Thomson Reuters Ownership Datasets (Thomson Institutional 13f, or Mutual Funds)?
- Do you have institutions declaring their bond ownership in the 13f data?
- I read in a paper that the authors obtained Price Target from First Call for the period 1996 to 2000. Is this data in the First Call or IBES databases on WRDS? DUPLICATE
- I find cases in the Thomson (Thomson Reuters) institutional holdings data where the total number of shares held by institutions for a company exceeds the total number of shares outstanding for that company. Why?