The analyst code in itself does not carry any specific meaning and is used primarily to track the same analyst over time.
Articles in this section
- Joining IBES Adjustment Split Factor with the Detail History File
- What does a "0" Code for an Analyst represent?
- Getting LTG Estimates from IBES
- Data Item "actual EPS": Reported or Restated Data
- ADRs and Canadian Firms Covered in IBES
- IBES Estimate Flag (ESTFLAG)
- Distinguishing between Investment Bank Firms and "Independent Research" Firms
- Finding Information about the Number of Shares Outstanding (IBES)
- Converting IBES Industry Codes to SIC Codes
- Meaning of the Analyst Codes in IBES International Data